Sunday, 24 May 2015

PERRECT AFFODABLE BRONZER FOR SUMMER : KIKO MINERAL POWDER






Hello everyone!
Today I want to report on a perfect beauty gem that I have been loving lately- KIKO MINERAL POWDER in  shade 101. This is a perfect summer bronzer, it gives such a perfect summer glow, the colour looks spot on! It looks just natural, not muddy and not orange. This is not a contouring powder, just to put it out there, it is a perfect bronzing shade.
































Usually affordable bronzers tend to look orange on your face and make your face look unrealistically tan, while this one gives a perfect sun-kissed look. I am super picky about my bronzers, and I tend to lean towards high-end bronzers, just cause drugstore bronzers did not do for me. But this bronzer really works for me, and at first, to be honest, I did not expect that what so ever.

 On top of everything, it is so smooth, it just glides on your face! Speaking of the pigmentation, you have to be careful,though, because a little goes a long way!







Here is the bronzer in action! Just love the way how it makes my face look. Naturally I am pale as f., and with this guy I can achieve summer glow and summer tan. And while summer is around the corner, but still the temperature is not high enough  to sunbathe I can look summer ready already thanks to this gem!




Where to buyhere.
Price: 9.90 EUR
Rating: 9.5/10
Packaging: 10/10





Have a nice week! :)




-L

1 comment:

  1. Kā vienmēr izskaties satriecoši! :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete